Amazing at first aid? Expert litter picker? Marketing genius? Just REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC?
Whatever your skills, you can help make Pride happen.
Pride in Hull is a 100% volunteer-run organisation. Whether you can spare a few hours on the day itself or you're looking at a more long-term commitment, we need amazing people like you (Yes, you are! Don't be bashful!).
So what's in it for you?
- A warm fuzzy feeling - honestly, there is nothing better than being told what Pride in Hull means to someone from that actual person whose life you've changed for the better
- Support and training to help you excel in your role, where it's useful
- Extremely snazzy volunteer t-shirts
- An absolutely lovely group of potential new BFFs
- A genuinely unique experience that'll sing on your CV
- An invite to a super special post-Pride party
- Untold, bizarre, could-only-happen-at-Pride experiences
- And did we mention that fuzzy feeling? OMG.
If you're interested in really getting stuck in, we're on the lookout for volunteers to join our team in specific roles.
Piqued your interest? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether you have a spare hour or you want to help shape the future of Pride in Hull we'd love to hear from you.
We'd especially encourage our BAME, non-binary, female, disabled and trans friends to get in touch.