Amazing at first aid? Expert litter picker? Marketing genius? Just REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC?
Whatever your skills, you can help make Pride happen.
Pride in Hull is a 100% volunteer-run organisation. Whether you can spare a few hours on the day itself or you're looking at a more long-term commitment, we need amazing people like you (Yes, you are! Don't be bashful!).
So what's in it for you?
- A warm fuzzy feeling - honestly, there is nothing better than being told what Pride in Hull means to someone from that actual person whose life you've changed for the better
- Support and training to help you excel in your role, where it's useful
- Extremely snazzy volunteer t-shirts
- An absolutely lovely group of potential new BFFs
- A genuinely unique experience that'll sing on your CV
- An invite to a super special post-Pride party
- Untold, bizarre, could-only-happen-at-Pride experiences
- And did we mention that fuzzy feeling? OMG.
If you're interested in really getting stuck in, we're on the lookout for volunteers to join our team in specific roles.
- Woman's Advocate
- Education Assistants
- Welfare Manager
- Families Assistant
- Welfare Assistant
- Charity Secretary
Communication/media and Press
- Social Media Manager
- Press Officer
- Internal Comms Coordinator
- Bid Writer
Operations and People
- Operations Managers
- Parade volunteers
- Parade Volunteers Officer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- General Volunteers
Piqued your interest? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether you have a spare hour or you want to help shape the future of Pride in Hull we'd love to hear from you.
We'd especially encourage our BAME, non-binary, female, disabled and trans friends to get in touch.